Frequently Asked Questions
What is Passel?
Passel is the world’s first crowd sourced home delivery company. This means that, instead of professional or even part-time couriers carrying out deliveries, it will be people on their way home from the shops such as people working in the vicinity or regular shoppers.
What is a Passel Delivery Member?
A Passel Delivery Member is a person who has registered their details with Passel and has indicated they are prepared to make a delivery on their way home. Registration is free. Delivery Members receive $10 after delivery has been completed.
Does a Passel Member have to accept a delivery?
No. When asked “Do you want to complete a delivery?”, just say “no”.
What happens when a Passel Member accepts a delivery?
When a Passel Member accepts a Delivery, they will receive the following:
1) Advice on the store details.
2) Advice on the nature of the items.
3) A reference number to quote at Pickup.
Once the item has been collected, the Passel Member will receive delivery information.
What are the responsibilities of a Passel Delivery Member?
1) Pick up the item.
2) Deliver the item.
3) At delivery, the receiver will give you a 6 digit code. Simply message the code to Passel to confirm delivery.
4) You will shortly receive, via email, your $10 Gift Voucher.
What if there is a problem with the delivery?
Call Passel on 0419 134 461 and we will quickly resolve any problems.
How does Passel choose a Delivery Member?
Our algorithm looks at a number of factors, including:
– Delivery Member current location
– Delivery Member address
– Receiver Address
– Likely departure time from the Shopping Centre
– Delivery Member rating
Our goal is to provide the best experience possible for everyone.
How does Passel protect my personal information?